Bible Studies

I'm going to use this blog to journal my way through life. It will help me keep track of prayers, journaling, answers to prayer, praises, spiritual links/articles, books I'm reading, my growth and so on. Maybe it will be helpful to others as well. My goals with this blog are to grow in the Lord, grow as a person, grow as a wife and mother, and grow as a friend. I pray that it will benefit any of you reading as well. Thanks for visiting and sharing my journey :)

Monday, February 15, 2010

What love is...

1 Corintians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


Wow, I have a lot to work on. I tend to be the opposite of love most of the time.

Love:
patient
kind
not jealous
not boastful
not proud
not rude
not self-seeking
not easily angered
doesn't hold wrongs
doesn't delight in evil
rejoices with the truth
protects
trusts
hopes
perseveres

No comments:

Post a Comment