Bible Studies

I'm going to use this blog to journal my way through life. It will help me keep track of prayers, journaling, answers to prayer, praises, spiritual links/articles, books I'm reading, my growth and so on. Maybe it will be helpful to others as well. My goals with this blog are to grow in the Lord, grow as a person, grow as a wife and mother, and grow as a friend. I pray that it will benefit any of you reading as well. Thanks for visiting and sharing my journey :)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Praying for my Husband

These are things that stood out to me from reading The Power of a Praying Wife by Omartian.

*Pray to be the wife that God wants me to be to my husband.

*Pray for my husband's job that he will be satisfied in his work, get paid well, have stability, and for his co-workers. Pray for our finances that we will use them wisely and honor God with them. Praise that my husband is a hard worker and that God has blessed us.

Practical Ways a Wife Can Show Admiration to Her Husband, Christian Marriage

*Pray that God will take away anything that hinders or is impure in our marriage.

1 Corinthians 7:4-5 (New International Version)
4The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. 5Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

*Affirm my husband. Tell him the things that he is doing right. Have affection in our marriage. I pray that we will show care for each other and value each other. Help us God to show each other affection and love towards each other.

Philipians 2:4 Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Increase the Affection in Your Marriage,

No comments:

Post a Comment