Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The Goal of God's Love
- Trust God with everything in your life.
- Don't believe lies, but believe the truths of God and how he sees us.
- Place our joy and happiness in God. If we expect happiness from anything or anyone other than God, we will be let down.
- See your blessings and what you have, rather than what you don't have.
- Focus on God and who he is.
- Be in love with God and really worship Him
- Pray about everything and depend on God, instead of having fear and worry
- We are works in progress and under construction. Christians are not perfect and we will have ups and downs.