Bible Studies

I'm going to use this blog to journal my way through life. It will help me keep track of prayers, journaling, answers to prayer, praises, spiritual links/articles, books I'm reading, my growth and so on. Maybe it will be helpful to others as well. My goals with this blog are to grow in the Lord, grow as a person, grow as a wife and mother, and grow as a friend. I pray that it will benefit any of you reading as well. Thanks for visiting and sharing my journey :)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Have Your Way



I give up ,God, trying to fix my life, being angry at you, my dreams, not trusting you. I confess my pride, my control, my past, my idols, I give you my life and hand it to you. My life is so broken. Only you know the future. Only you will get me through. I'm heartbroken and I cry out to you, God. I surrender and... want you to have your way, not mine. I give you all that I am clinging to and realize that you will have your way with it all and my plan is nothing compared to yours. I'm ready to accept whatever that means, even if it means letting go of what I want the most, even though I don't want to.

1 comment:

  1. When we flounder for a sense of God in our lives, we feel like a ship without a rudder. The Psalms always help me when I feel like that.

    Having a special person like you had can unbalance our perspective of what it means to live a whole life.

    We must be whole within ourselves and God before we can be a true partner to anyone. Partner does not mean servant. We are that only to The Father. And Jesus reminded us at The Last Supper, we are no longer even servants. We are His friends. He has your back even when you don't feel it.

    I pray The Father grant you enough light for the next step, and enough strength to take it, Roland

    ReplyDelete